- This program is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Program options for international students can be found at VCC International.
- Applicants who self-identify as Indigenous are strongly encouraged to connect with VCC’s Indigenous Education and Community Engagement team to learn more about VCC’s Indigenous Enrolment policy, application preparation/completion, program advising, and a range of other individualized services.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age or older or a graduate of a secondary school. (Some exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants must submit official transcripts and educational documents as required by their course or program.
- Before applying for apprenticeship training at VCC, you and your employer sponsor must first register your apprenticeship with the Industry Training Authority (ITA). After registering, you will receive an ITA ID number, which is required when enrolling at VCC.
|CULP 1001||Culinary Art (Cook) Appr Lvl 1||5|
|CULP 2001||Culinary Art (Cook) Appr Lvl 2||5|
|CULP 3001||Culinary Art (Cook) Appr Lvl 3||5|
|CULP 1001||Culinary Arts Apprentice Level 1||5|
|CULP 2001||Culinary Arts Apprentice Level 2||5|
|CULP 3001||Culinary Arts Apprentice Level 3||5|
* This information is intended as a guideline only. Program and course details are subject to change with the approval of VCC's Board of Governors.
Fees and other costs*
|Fee description||Fee Amount||Notes|
COURSE START DATE
CULP 1001 Feb, Apr
CULP 2001 Feb
CULP 3001 Apr
† B.C. Labour Market Outlook 2018